Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Attention Expecting Moms & New Moms!

Attention- this deal is no longer available since I have filled all of the spots! But, don't worry I still have great prices- $75 for maternity and $125 for newborn! contact me to set up a session- heathertx2000m@yahoo.com

I am featuring two deals right now for a Newborn Session and a Maternity Session! It doesn't matter how near or far your due date is to get this deal!

Newborn Deal!
Let me capture priceless memories for you! As a Mom, my newborn pictures might be my favorite, most cherished pictures of all!

Here's the deal:
The first 3 Mom's to schedule a newborn session will receive over 50% off- $60!! The session includes 3-4 hours in your home and 20-25 edited images on CD with printing rights.

I have A TON of new adorable props to use for newborns and I'm dying to use them! This session will be in your home with my traveling studio! *or my home if you prefer

About a newborn session: being a new Mom myself I know how stressful it is! Don't worry your session will be stress free and relaxed! I allow 3-4 hours so that we can stop and take breaks to eat and rest as needed! Also, please know I am a very flexible person! If something comes up and it's not a good day we can re-schedule. Newborns are best photographed within 10 days of birth. What should my baby wear? Nothing! Newborns are best photographed in their birthday suit. hehe!

Maternity Deal!
The first 3 Moms-to-be that contact me will receive a Maternity Session for $50! This session can be done studio style in your home or on location! The session includes 1-2 hours and 20-25 edited images on CD with printing rights.

Contact me now at heathertx2000m@yahoo.com
I will update when all 3 spots of each are full and this deal will no longer be available.

Be sure to check back soon to see all of my fabulous new backdrops! I will be posting some pictures of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment